Alternative Footwear features unique styles of boots and shoes for both men and women as well as a selection of hosiery and accessories. You can find anything from solid color footwear to ones done in patterns such as animal print, floral, plaid and cherries. Footwear is done in a range of materials including leather, satin, PVC, velvet, mesh and more. This UK-based retailer offers affordable international shipping to the United States and other areas of the world.
Unique Styles of Footwear
Alternative Footwear offers a range of shoes and boots that are unique and unlike the styles you often find on the racks of department stores. You can find shoes for women and men in a variety of styles and colors.
Women's Shoes and Boots
Alternative Footwear features sexy shoes for women that range from flats to those with eight inch heels. The selection of boots ranges from ankle boots to calf, knee and thigh-high styles. You can also find a collection of footwear done in goth and punk styles as well as a collection of retro, period and costume footwear.
A few unique styles for women to check out include:
- Tipsy Feet Foldable After Party Shoes: These cute shoes come in a matching pouch. They are available in a variety of patterns such as silver metallic, leopard print, black zebra, and black weave. They are priced around £20.
- Delight 3019: These black leather thigh-high boots are designed to get looks. They have a sexy stiletto heel and a peep toe front as well as back laces and an inside zipper. These boots are priced at £157.
Mens' and Unisex Footwear
Men can find shoes such as goth and punk sneakers, creepers as well as non-leather and leather styles at Alternative Footwear. The company also carries a variety of combat boots, platform footwear and retro shoes and costume footwear for men. Some of these styles are done in unisex designs making them appropriate for both men and women.
Some popular options include:
- Creeper 602S: These stylish shoes are done in a black suede unisex design. Creepers feature a lace up front and a one inch platform sole and are priced around £60.
- Maverick 2: This cowboy style ankle boot is done in black leather. It features a strap and ring design and is priced under £55.
Hosiery and Accessories
In addition to a great selection of shoes and boots, you can also find hosiery and accessories. The collection includes tights, stockings, body stockings, gloves and hats. You can expect to find unique designs such as fishnets, floral lace, lattice lace and even spider web patterns.
For those looking for great deals, the clearance section is updated daily and features a mix of items. Clearance products are sent from the warehouse directly to customers.
Shoe sizing is different than traditional US sizing. Keep this in mind when placing an order. Women's sizes run from 3 to 11 UK and men's run from 7 to 12 UK. In general, to convert UK sizing to USA sizing, add three sizes to your UK size for the USA equivalent. For example, if you wear a woman's USA size 7, your UK size would be 4.
You can shop via Alternative Footwear's secure website using either Paypal or Sagepay depending on your selection. You can also place an order by phone by calling 01706 829955.
- If you shop online, orders placed within the UK mainland are delivered for free. Worldwide delivery is priced at a flat rate so you can order as many shoes or boots you like for one delivery fee.
- United States orders are shipped through Parcel Force Global Priority Service and are fully insured and trackable. The fee for U.S delivery is o£49.99 typically takes two to four days.
UK customers can in person by visiting the showroom located at 8 Cuba Industrial Estate. Ramsbottom. Lancs. BL0 0NE. The showroom is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is closed on Sundays.
Returns and Exchanges
If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, you have seven days from the date of the receipt to return your item.
- Items must be unworn and in the original boxing that they arrived in to be eligible for returns.
- You will either be able to get a full refund or exchange the item for a different size.
- You are responsible for shipping back the item and will need to pay the cost of shipping, which can be expensive if you are located outside the UK.
If your items are defective after being worn, you have 30 days to exchange or return them for a refund. You will need to contact the company and explain the problem and the details of your order before sending back the shoes.
Customer Service and Inquiries
For questions or concerns about footwear and accessories, you can reach customer services by calling 01706 829955 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the company's Facebook page or follow them on Twitter. Both social media sites will feature the daily deal of the day as well as updates to the collections.