Black Boots Are the Superheroes of the Shoe World
One pair of black boots can go from boring to sexy and alluring in an instant. How? It all depends on what you wear with them. Change from your business casual khakis to a smoking hot mini and keep on the same pair of shoes. If you're wearing a knee high pair going from day to evening can work with such ease, you'll wonder why all of your shoes aren't boots.Since superhero movies are so popular now and all the girls must be fawning over a hairy Hugh Jackman or Brandon Routh's rippling muscles under blue spandex, why shouldn't we want our shoes to pack the same punch? After all, we're with them all day; it's nice to actually see their potential. But please, remember to wear your panties underneath your clothes! The focus is on the sexy boots.
Black is Back
Black is coming back for fall. This year, it's even going to be mixed in with metallics to give them a more muted appearance.
What's hotter for fall than a great pair of boots? You can choose from ankle height, knee high boots or even thigh high boots if you're daring. Just make sure they're black.
A slight heel is best for making a pair of black boots reach the height of versatility. For fall, wedge heels are all the rage. You may also consider platforms. If you're a stiletto girl at heart, don't be shy. There's nothing more irresistible than a sleek, black pair of stiletto boots.
If you're in the market for new fall shoes, check out these great black boots:
- The Gabriella Rocha Pinto Boots are exotic, fun and dying for a night out on the town.
- The Rampage Women's Over-the-Knee Stretch Boots are for those ladies out there with vast amounts of courage.
- This Faux Suede Wild Diva Slouch Boot is an affordable pair with a low heel, great for taking you from day to night.
A Practical Standpoint
- The Wesco Custom Athena Boot are, as the name suggests, custom made. They're great for motorcyclists.
- The Wesco Jobmaster Logger Boot is another black boot that offers the safety you need to get the job done.