You can find cheap cowboy boots for men, women, and children. They can be the perfect touch to that western outfit you've been dying to wear.
Where to Buy Your Boots
You can get cheap cowboy boots almost anywhere that sells shoes. They may not be genuine snakeskin or anything close, but if you're looking for inexpensive boots strictly for a certain look, you should be confident that you'll find what you're looking for without emptying your wallet.
- Target allows you to purchase toddler cowboy boots for as low as $19.99. There are styles for men and women, too. Some are considered costume boots and may be seasonal. If you're looking for a quick fix for an outfit that won't require you to drop a lot of cash, check your local Target store or visit the store's website.
- Boot City has boots for men, women, and children. Prices vary from $84.99 for a pair of Laredo Men's #4243 Work Power Pack Boot with Copper Kettle Leather Foot to $659.99 for the Anderson Bean Men's Caiman Belly in Black with Square Toe Boots. While you may pay less for a pair of boots at Target, Payless, or even another western style store, compared to hundreds of dollars, $85 boots are "cheap."
- 6pm.com won't offer just cheap boots, though there are some thrown into the mix. You will also see boots that cost over $1000. Conveniently, you can shop by price, so you won't have to fall in love with a pair you can't afford. You'll see cowboy styles under $100 from names like Steve Madden, Dollhouse, Nine West, Durango, Chippewa, and more.
- DSW has shoes and boots of all types and price points. You can find out how "cheap" they really are because there is a comparison with each pair of boots that tells you just how much you're saving by purchasing from DSW. Be sure to check their clearance section. You could find cheap cowboy boots as low as $49.94 (a 66 percent savings).
- Go Jane offers cheap boots for women. You could pay as little as $9.99 for a pair of boots if you happen to hit the sale section at the right time.
How to Wear Cheap Cowboy Boots
The beauty of inexpensive cowboy boots is that you can afford to have several pairs-and they look great with almost anything! Jessica Simpson wore them with short shorts, plenty of women pair them with skinny jeans, and some girls wear them with skirts (long and short). If you're female, your options are nearly endless. Use a pair of boots in an unexpected color to liven up an otherwise boring neutral outfit.Men, you'll probably do best to stick with wearing your cowboy boots with your blue jeans or most casual slacks. If you'd like variety, choose different materials as well as different shades. Try on boots with different toe shapes and patterns to see which ones you prefer.
Cheap or Inexpensive?
You don't have to pay hundreds of dollars to follow the cowboy boots trend. You just have to know where to look. If you're buying cheap boots, chances are you're not expecting them to last for decades. However, they should not fall apart within a few months. Look for reputable name brands on clearance or seek out lightly worn ones in thrift stores or other discount or consignment stores like Plato's Closet
If you can't find a pair of inexpensive cowboy boots from a designer you know, at least check for quality whether you're shopping for new or lightly worn shoes. Make sure the upper appears to be made of a sturdy material and that it is attached securely to the heel. Check any seams to make sure that they, too, are sturdy.