Are you looking to find out more about women's flip flop golf cleats? Stylistically, a flip flop cleat for golf can offer a fashionable look without any of the discomfort that other golf styles may give. Functionally, the shoe can help with both arch support and your par. Keep reading to learn more about women's flip flop golf cleats and figure out if they are the right style and price for your shoe budget.
Picture your basic Old Navy flip flop. A simple shoe with just a simple strap between the toes to keep it on your feet. For many, flip flops are some of the most comfortable shoes imaginable. But for others, the shoe feels flimsy and doesn't provide support. Now, imagine the same basic flip flop with a thicker base, better arch support and more traction on the bottom. The shoe is stronger all around. You would be imagining a golf flip flop.
What Features Do Women's Flip Flop Golf Cleats Have
One of the first features that a women's flip flop cleat sports is durability and flexibility in the foot bed. Thicker material and more durable soles make it easier to wear on the golf course. Golf cleat flip flops provide both traction and grip. Other popular features in flip flop cleats include:
- Thicker strap and more comfortable material between the toes. Instead of plastic, flip flop cleats usually use more durable fabrics.
- A beveled heel and a deeper heel cup for more supportive and ergonomic steps.
- Waterproof or water durable materials.
- Unlike soccer or softball cleats, most flip flop cleats for golf do not feature golf spikes at all. For some, this is a plus while for others this is a glaring negative.
How Can a Flip Flop Cleat Help You
Flip flops that are made for golf can help you in a good deal of ways. Among these include:
- Provide a greater amount of comfort in both walking and general wearing
- Greater stability and support for the foot, ankle, and legs
- Finally--a comfortable and stylish shoe!
- Can tone the calve and ankle muscles
- Better balance
- Less tired feet
Where to Find
Finding a golf flip flop for women on the Internet can be a difficult task at times. Here are some tips.A few locations where you can start you shoe searching are:
- DSW Shoe Warehouse
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Famous Footwear
- Sports Authority
Flip flop cleats over most other types of shoes should probably be tried on prior to purchase. Many people will find that they are a different flip flop size than their regular shoe size. Especially when searching for a flip flop cleat that will help your body, it is important to make sure the fit is as right as possible.
Trying On Tips
Be sure to ascertain that when you try the shoe on the following variables are true:
- Make sure that the shoe is not too much longer than the length of your foot. If it is, you'll be 'flip flopping' more weight than is necessary.
- Be sure it feels comfortable and secure between your toes.
- Be sure that your foot feels secure and cushioned. If the shoe moves around too much, it won't do you any good.
Looking for a few examples of a golf flip flop cleats? Here are some examples of shoes on the market:
- The Bite Golf Spirit OS Adjustable Women's Golf Flip Flop. This shoe even features a removable foot bed so that users can put their own insoles in for extreme comfort.
- Adidas Koolvana Women's Sandal. Available in a variety of colors, the shoe features a fitFOAM footbed and an injected EVA outsole.
- The Rockport Vestriri Casual Sandal for Women is another example of a stylish shoe that features an EVA footbed and cushioning to support tired legs.
Golf cleat flip flops are proof that no women needs to sacrifice style for comfort. In fact, many of the most popular styles are better for your feet than many pairs of sneakers!